We here at Acura Sherway have been closely monitoring all developments regarding COVID-19 and are doing everything in our power to help protect our clients and our staff.
Our Sales and Parts Departments can now accommodate walk-in customers, although we do encourage all customers to book their appointments in advance so that we can more easily control traffic at the dealership.
Our Service Department will continue to accept customers by appointment only.
In addition, we will continue to do everything in our power to help ensure the safety of our staff and customers:
- Our sales consultants will not be in the vehicle for the test drive and all vehicles will be sanitized before and after every test drive.
- We offer remote vehicle purchase and delivery to customers who wish to skip the showroom and buy from home. To book your appointment or buy remote, either complete our online contact form or call us at 416-620-1987.
- The only public access to the building is through our automatic doors.
- We have clearly-defined markers on floors, workstations and chairs to help ensure appropriate social distancing.
- Acrylic sneeze guards have been installed on our sales consultants’ and service advisors’ desks.
- If you bring your vehicle in for service, all touchpoints will be disinfected prior to pick-up.
- Drive-through doors are operated manually to only allow two vehicles in the bay at any given time. We ask that customers queue in their vehicles.
- We have discontinued shuttle service until further notice. We’re happy to arrange an Uber for you, but if you’re uncomfortable with this please come prepared with alternate transportation.
- Our dealership is adhering to best practices and guidelines set forth by the WHO as well as local public health authorities.
- All employees are trained on the preventative steps they need to take to keep the dealership safe.
- Our cleaning staff has increased the frequency of cleaning/disinfecting all public touchpoints such as door handles, surfaces, etc.
- We have increased the availability of hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes at our dealership.
- Our workstations are disinfected after every customer visit.
- We have implemented a no-touch policy for our staff (e.g. no shaking hands or physical contact with customers or other staff members).
- We are instructing staff to stay home if they’re not feeling well.
- We are instructing staff that have traveled to self-isolate for 14 days prior to returning to work.
- The total number of staff working at the dealership at any given time has been reduced.
- Staff members have been further spaced out so that sales staff and service advisors are working at every other work station and technicians are working at every other hoist.
Thank you again for your understanding and we hope that you and your loved ones are staying safe and healthy.